Immigration Lawyer Zug Switzerland – Your english speaking immigration lawyer in Canton Zug.

The Migration Office of the Canton of Zug within the Security Department is responsible for the entry/residence permit and all legal matters of foreigners who choose to settle and reside in the Canton of Zug.
Are you planning to work in the canton of Zug, move in with your spouse or family, or study at one of the educational institutions? The requirements for a stay depend on the reason for your stay.
However, one thing is certain: if you are new to the canton of Zug and need information or support for your daily life here, the Migration Center offers information and advice in the areas of work, education, family, law, finances, health, social security, etc. Migration Center Zug FMZ

Our law firm serves domestic and foreign clients within the framework of the legal provisions. If you have any questions, we will advise you competently and discreetly in all matters relating to immigration law.

Do you need legal advice for your settlement permit?

EU/EFTA permits, L permits (short stay), B permits (annual stay), C permits (settlement)
Types of non-EU/EFTA permits and identity cards
Non-EU/EFTA permit, L (short-term residence permit), B (annual residence permit), C (permanent residence permit)

Our foreign law specialists also assist and advise companies in Switzerland that need to obtain and renew Swiss work permits for their foreign employees.

English speaking lawyers in Zug, Baar, Cham, Risch, Rotkreuz etc.

Conditions for family reunification
Anyone wishing to reunite their family must have adequate housing. Adequate housing is considered adequate if it meets the local conditions that apply to Swiss citizens.
Swiss citizens.
If the person is an employee, the right to family reunification is not linked to financial situation. Self-employed and non-employed persons can join family members only if they have the financial means to support themselves.