Immigration Lawyer Berne / Bern Switzerland – Your english speaking immigration consultant in Bern and surrounding areas

As an immigration attorney, I represent individuals from EU/EFTA and non-EU countries on the following issues: short-term permit (L permit), residence permit (B permit), settlement permit (C permit), residence permit with gainful employment (Ci permit), cross-border permit (G permit), revocation / expiry of a permanent residence permit ( Niederlassungsbewilligung C ), etc.

My services include advice and representation in the areas of immigration law,
for example in the areas of entry, residence permit, permanent residence permit, corporate immigration into Switzerland and family reunification.

Our firm has extensive experience in obtaining residence and work permits
from the Department of Employment and the Department of Population.

Common issues of interest:

Corporate immigration into Switzerland
Applications for residence and work permits
Residence permit (B permit) and settlement permit (C permit)
Work permits
Family reunification
New Swiss Civil Rights Act 2017 – 2018
Laws governing the procedures for entering, staying and leaving Switzerland.