Immigration Lawyer Solothurn & Olten Switzerland – Your english speaking immigration lawyer in Canton Solothurn

In the canton of Solothurn, the Migration Office (MISA) is affiliated with the Department of the Interior and it is responsible for matters relating to migration law and for all tasks relating to identity documents for Swiss citizens.
The right of residence is regulated by federal law. The MISA enforces this law and, after prior examination of the applications, issues corresponding permits for foreign nationals who live and work in the canton of Solothurn.
Issues: Entry into Switzerland, Permanent residence, Family reunion, Residence without gainful employment, Termination of residence/downgrading, Integration, Naturalization, Gainful employment, Residence of non-employed persons, Change of canton, Issue/maintenance of settlement permit, Family reunification / preparation for marriage / registration of partnership
Residence Permit (B)
Settlement permit (C) EU/EFTA, third country
Cross-border commuter permit (G), Short-term residence permit (L)
Our law firm serves domestic and foreign clients within the framework of the legal provisions. If you have any questions, we will advise you competently and discreetly in all matters relating to immigration law.
Do you need legal advice for your settlement permit? We will assist you in obtaining entry, residence and settlement permits as well as in visa or family reunification procedures.
Other services:
Visitor visa and visa extensions
Residence permit for cohabiting partners
Residence permit for pensioners from non-EU/EFTA countries
Residence permit for pupils/students from non-EU/EFTA countries
EU/EFTA permits, L permits (short stay), B permits (annual stay), C permits (settlement), Issuance of a settlement permit, Maintenance of the permanent residence permit
Types of non-EU/EFTA permits and identity cards
Non-EU/EFTA permit, L (short-term residence permit), B (annual residence permit), C (permanent residence permit) Visa Extension…

Our foreign law specialists also assist and advise companies in Switzerland that need to obtain and renew Swiss work permits for their foreign employees.

English speaking lawyer for Solothurn, Olten, Grenchen, Zuchwil etc.

Work Permit, Family reunion, Issue of permit C, Extension of  Visit / Visa