Immigration Lawyer Valais Wallis Switzerland – Sion, Sitten, Martigny, Monthey, Sierre etc.

In the canton of Valais, the Department of Population and Migration (DBM) is at the center of the decision-making processes and the exchange of information between the more than 320,000 inhabitants of the canton, employers, schools and municipal authorities. It is also in contact with numerous cantonal services, federal offices and Swiss representations abroad when it comes to the management of the Swiss and foreign population.

  It is also responsible for :
– the implementation of federal and cantonal legislation in the field of migration
– the provision of all services related to the civil status system
– the management of naturalization applications
– the processing of applications for identity documents
– the promotion of the integration of foreigners and the prevention of racism

Entry and residence:
Application form for a residence permit , Tourist stay, Job search,
Working in Switzerland, Family reunion, Studying in Switzerland,
Settlement Permit, Change of canto, Return visa

Our law firm serves domestic and foreign clients within the framework of the legal provisions. If you have any questions, we will advise you competently and discreetly in all matters relating to immigration law.

Do you need legal advice for your settlement permit? We will assist you in obtaining entry, residence and settlement permits as well as in visa or family reunification procedures.

Other services:
Visitor visa and visa extensions
Residence permit for cohabiting partners
Residence permit for pensioners from non-EU/EFTA countries
Residence permit for pupils/students from non-EU/EFTA countries
EU/EFTA permits, L permits (short stay), B permits (annual stay), C permits (settlement), Issuance of a settlement permit, Maintenance of the permanent residence permit
Types of non-EU/EFTA permits and identity cards
Non-EU/EFTA permit, L (short-term residence permit), B (annual residence permit), C (permanent residence permit) Visa Extension…

Our foreign law specialists also assist and advise companies in Switzerland that need to obtain and renew Swiss work permits for their foreign employees.

English speaking lawyer for Sion, Sitten, Martigny, Monthey, Sierre, Siders, Brig, Crans-Montana, Brig, Visp etc.

Work Permit, Family reunion, Issue of permit C, Extension of  Visit / Visa