Immigration Lawyer Fribourg Freiburg Switzerland – Fribourg, Bulle, Villars-sur-Glane, Estavayer etc.

In the canton of Fribourg, the Office for Population and Migration (BMA) applies the regulations of the Aliens Police to regulate the entry, stay and employment of foreign nationals. It processes applications from Swiss citizens for the issuance of a passport or identity card.
The Security, Justice and Sports Department (SJSD) mainly ensures public order and security of the population, as well as the control and integration of foreigners.
The Swiss representation abroad may refuse a visa application. In this case, it must make a formal decision. The applicant can appeal against this decision to the State Secretariat for Migration. If the SEM rejects the objection, an appeal can be filed with the Federal Administrative Court.

Our law firm serves domestic and foreign clients within the framework of the legal provisions. If you have any questions, we will advise you competently and discreetly in all matters relating to immigration law.

Do you need legal advice for your settlement permit? We will assist you in obtaining entry, residence and settlement permits as well as in visa or family reunification procedures.

Other services:
Visitor visa and visa extensions
Residence permit for cohabiting partners
Residence permit for pensioners from non-EU/EFTA countries
Residence permit for pupils/students from non-EU/EFTA countries
EU/EFTA permits, L permits (short stay), B permits (annual stay), C permits (settlement), Issuance of a settlement permit, Maintenance of the permanent residence permit
Types of non-EU/EFTA permits and identity cards
Non-EU/EFTA permit, L (short-term residence permit), B (annual residence permit), C (permanent residence permit) Visa Extension…

Our foreign law specialists also assist and advise companies in Switzerland that need to obtain and renew Swiss work permits for their foreign employees.

English speaking lawyer for Fribourg, Bulle, Villars-sur-Glane, Estavayer etc.

Work Permit, Family reunion, Issue of permit C, Extension of  Visit / Visa