Immigration Lawyer Schwyz Switzerland – Your english speaking immigration lawyer in Canton Schwyz.

In the canton of Schwyz, the Office for Migration enforces the federal law on foreigners. Within this framework, it provides comprehensive services for foreigners and for companies applying for work permits for their employees. As a migration office, it is responsible for foreigners who want to live or work in the canton of Schwyz. It is also responsible for carrying out the process of departure and return of foreigners to the canton.

The Office for Migration comprises the following departments:

Passport Office

Our law firm serves domestic and foreign clients within the framework of the legal provisions. If you have any questions, we will advise you competently and discreetly in all matters relating to immigration law.

Do you need legal advice for your settlement permit? We will assist you in obtaining entry, residence and settlement permits as well as in visa or family reunification procedures.

EU/EFTA permits, L permits (short stay), B permits (annual stay), C permits (settlement)
Types of non-EU/EFTA permits and identity cards
Non-EU/EFTA permit, L (short-term residence permit), B (annual residence permit), C (permanent residence permit)

Our foreign law specialists also assist and advise companies in Switzerland that need to obtain and renew Swiss work permits for their foreign employees.

English speaking lawyers in Schwyz, Freienbach, Einsiedeln, Lachen, Küssnacht, Arth, Wollerau etc.