Immigration Lawyer Graubünden Switzerland – Chur, Davos, St.Moritz, Landquart etc.

The Office for Migration and Civil Law Graubünden is responsible for the execution of various administrative tasks such as the issuance of identity cards,
Short-term or residence permits,
Permit for British nationals,
Settlement permit,
Family reunification,
Entry and registration requirements,
Change of address and residence,
Entry as a tourist or visitor etc.

Granting of a settlement permit: Depending on the nationality, there are possible claims and waiting periods in connection with the granting of a settlement permit. These result from the settlement treaties and settlement agreements concluded between Switzerland and the individual states.

Maintenance of the settlement permit: Upon application, the settlement permit can be maintained. As a rule, upon a justified application, a maintenance of the settlement permit is granted for between 1 and 2 years.

Our law firm serves domestic and foreign clients within the framework of the legal provisions. If you have any questions, we will advise you competently and discreetly in all matters relating to immigration law.

Do you need legal advice for your settlement permit? We will assist you in obtaining entry, residence and settlement permits as well as in visa or family reunification procedures.

Our law firm can also assist you in the following areas of law:

Short-term or residence permit
British nationals
Renewal of a short term, residence or settlement permit
Change of job
Job search after giving up gainful employment
Gainful employment of recognized refugees
Change of canton of third-country nationals
Patient permit after giving up gainful employment, but with residence permit (medical treatment)
Family reunification
Deadlines for family reunification
Language certificate
Entry as pupil/student
Welfare dependency
Supplementary benefits from the social security office

Issue of a settlement permit
Proof of language skills
Entry and registration requirements
Change of address and place of residence
Entry as a tourist or visitor

Other services:
Visitor visa and visa extensions
Residence permit for cohabiting partners
Residence permit for pensioners from non-EU/EFTA countries
Residence permit for pupils/students from non-EU/EFTA countries

EU/EFTA permits, L permits (short stay), B permits (annual stay), C permits (settlement), Issuance of a settlement permit, Maintenance of the permanent residence permit
Types of non-EU/EFTA permits and identity cards
Non-EU/EFTA permit, L (short-term residence permit), B (annual residence permit), C (permanent residence permit) Visa Extension…
Our foreign law specialists also assist and advise companies in Switzerland that need to obtain and renew Swiss work permits for their foreign employees.
English speaking lawyer for Chur, Davos, St.Moritz, Landquart etc.
Work Permit, Family reunion, Issue of permit C, Extension of  Visit / Visa